Join us on Friday, July 29th for Greek Night on the farm. Originally, this particular date was supposed to be a collaboration Peruvian street food dinner with my friend, Chef Nico Vera. Unfortunately, we had to reschedule for a later date. The show must go on, so the Side Yard crew will be cooking up a menu that reflects my Greek roots. We will have my Mom’s favorite Greek tunes blasting all night and way too much food. Please check out the menu below. And yes, I'm making homemade baklava push pops!! All seating is outdoors and you may sit wherever you like depending on your comfort level. Our lovely dining area has plenty of seating or you are welcome to picnic on the back lawn.
Seed to Plate Buffet
Urban Farmer Village Salad- Farm Lettuces. Heirloom Tomatoes. Cukes. Feta. Kalamata Olives. Onions. Flowers. Mana's Red Wine Vin
Spanakopita (spinach pie)- Spinach. Dill. Greek Cheeses. Phyllo
Fasolakia Giaxni-Greek Style Bush Beans with Tomato + Basil
Smashed & Grilled Potatoes- Garlic. Lemon. Herbs
Woodfired Souvlaki- Grilled Chicken w/ Sweet Peppers n' Onions + Side of Tzatziki Sauce (+VEG OPTION AVAILABLE)
Baklava Push Pop- Vanilla Ice Cream. Honey Soaked Nuts + Spices. Phyllo
Bevies- The Side Yard Farm Bar will be open with local wine, beer & chicha morada cocktails & mocktails.
*NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED. THANK YOU
*Equity Pricing for the BIPOC Community (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
*UPON COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE, PLEASE CHOOSE FRIDAY, JULY 29TH@ 6PM FOR YOUR DINE IN RESERVATION.
*IF YOU ARE DINING IN PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE 'DINE IN' OPTION TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON THE FARM
- ARRIVAL TIME IS AT 6PM AND DINNER WILL BE SERVED AT 630PM
- BRING PROOF OF VACCINATION & ID CARD
- PLEASE BRING A BLANKET OR CAMPING CHAIRS TO PICNIC ON THE BACK LAWN IF YOU LIKE. THERE IS LIMITED TABLE SEATING
- NO PETS
- IF PARKING IS FULL DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE FARM, PLEASE PARK ON 48TH AND KILLINGSWORTH AND WALK TO THE FARM PLEASE! DON'T WANT TO UPSET THE NEIGHBORS
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SMALL LOCAL BUSINESSES!